(1) Upper stop: The uppermost yarn on the creel is hook […]
(1) Upper stop: The uppermost yarn on the creel is hooked off.
(2) Mid-stage stop: The yarn in the middle of the creel is broken.
(3) Disc stop: The yam disc yarn induction wire falls.
(4) Rubber yarn stop: The rubber yarn is dropped or broken.
(5) The head wire is stopped: the head or cotton yarn or spandex is too loose or broken.
(6) Saw plate stop: The yarn is wound around the scissors.
(7) Stopping the needle: the bottom line is broken or other reasons cause the needle to turn up and down.
(8) Pin stop: The pin is broken.