The causes of mechanical failures and fabric defects in […]
The causes of mechanical failures and fabric defects in high-speed knitting machines are more complicated. In order to facilitate maintenance, based on practical experience, it can be roughly summarized into the following aspects:
1. Poor maintenance will cause serious wear and tear of parts during long-term operation.
2. Caused by the quality of raw materials.
3. The doffing worker and the turning worker are not skilled in the operation.
4. The quality of knitting machines (such as knitting needles, brushes, shuttles, etc.) is poor and improperly adjusted.
5. The product technology formulation is unreasonable, for example, the selected yarn count is not suitable for the machine number.
High-speed knitting machines are favored by the majority of small and medium-sized enterprises and self-employed due to their lightness, portability, multi-function and low price, which makes the sales of knitting machines in my country continue to increase. Because many braiding machine users do not have a deep understanding of the structure and performance of the braiding machine, they are often troubled by some small faults during use. Floating ring is the most common one among them. Floating loop means that when the knitting needle rises to unwind the loop at the beginning of the loop formation, for some reason, the old loop is not retracted to the needle bar below the needle tongue, but still hangs on the needle tongue. When the knitting needle is lowered, the old loop The loop returns to the needle hook and cannot form a new loop. This phenomenon is called floating loop.